What are your issues? School funding? Tenure? Seniority? Teacher assaults?
CEA is holding ten important meetings around Connecticut in January. The subject is a powerful mix of “reform in a forum setting”—thus our title, “Reforums.”
CEA leaders have met with staff, members, and leaders across the state, as well as our new governor, commissioner of education, and many stakeholder groups. Now that CEA has this latest news we want to share it with you and hear from you—teachers on the front lines who know better than anyone how to improve our schools and make teaching and learning more effective.
Come, listen, share your ideas and voice your concerns. Hear what we can do—collectively—to make positive changes. Together, we can move our ideas on education reform forward and respond to any attacks on teachers and public education.
Attend one of these free upcoming forums and find out how you can help take back your profession. Registration begins at 3:30 pm and the program runs from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
- Tuesday, January 17 – Heritage Hotel, Southbury
- Wednesday, January 18 – The Spa at the Norwich Inn, Norwich
- Thursday, January 19 – Georgina’s, Bolton
- Thursday, January 19 – The Italian Center of Stamford, Stamford
- Monday, January 23 – The Brushmill, Chester
- Tuesday, January 24 – Inn at Woodstock Hill, Woodstock
- Wednesday, January 25 – Rocky Hill Marriott, Rocky Hill
- Thursday, January 26 – Crystal Peak, Winsted
- Monday, January 30 – Trumbull Marriott, Trumbull
- Tuesday, January 31 – Park Central Tavern, Hamden
To register for one of these forums, click here.
Download the pdf flyer and share it with your colleagues.